Happy Tuesday Crafters
Let you're creative imaginations flow and link your project up over on the Scrappy Moms Stamps Blog.
I used the "Shake Your Tail Feathers" sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Stamps "For the Birds!" stamp set on the outside of my card. On the inside of my card I used "Happy Birthday to You!" from the Scrappy Moms Stamps "Hooray for Birthdays!" Set and "Hope you day soars with happiness" sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Stamps "For the Birds!" stamp set.
I thought about using a cute song bird for this challenge but decided to switch gears and use a bird that is different but fun.
Here is the outside of my card.
- Flamingo and Sun from the KaDoodle Bug Designs "Paradise Found" file.
- Flamingo eye and face on the sun is from Peachy Keen PKSC-28 April 2014 set.
- Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder.
- Water is from the Silhouette Store "wave border set" - Design #45725 reduced to fit the mat.
- White Gelly Roll Pen and Metallic XPGB-M#529 Pen.