Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Looney Tune Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday Crafters,

A week ago today my son turned 20 and didn't get a chance to share the birthday card I made for him.

He plays the guitar and has a band that practices at our house almost every Sunday afternoon.   So I had to make him a card that was music related.  When he opened it he said "This is super cool Mom.".   I was so happy he liked it as much as I did.  






Card Recipe:

  • Box card is from the Silhouette store Design ID #57265 8x10 xl box card: birthday by Lori Whitlock  
  • I purchased the Looney Tune characters back in 2013 from the Silhouette store but unfortunately when I searched to share their design number they're no longer available.  
  • Music paper from my paper stash purchased from JoAnn's.
Thanks for stopping by.   All comments are cherished.

TTFN,
Debby

2 comments: