Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made with one of their digi stamp sets.
I'm not very good at coloring I love that they have a colored digi stamp that I can print and then cut out on my Silhouette. With this image I wanted to give it some dimension so I took a cotton ball and pulled it apart. Once I did that I used 3 different pink Sharpies in my eBrush to make the cotton ball look like cotton candy. I then glued it onto the cotton candy portion of the card.
Love how it turned out.
- Card base 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Background paper and girl is from The Paper Shelter "Fair Day-Digital Stamp" set.
- "HB2U" sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "More Mini Messages" stamp set.
- Cotton candy - cotton ball pulled apart and sprayed with 3 different pink Sharpies with my eBrush.
- Die Cuttin Diva's ~ Challenge #254~Let's Go to a Carnival or Circus
- Think the balloon and cotton candy and the fact that the file name is "Fair Day" will fit this challenge. Fairs are types of carnival's, right? :)